Pet FriendlyHotel Providence welcomes very good boys & girls, and invites them to relax in our doggie lounge and rest those tired paws. Please see pet rules below!
- Pets must be kept on a leash while on Hotel Providence property. This includes the outdoor courtyard.
- Housekeeping will not enter your room while your pet is in there. Please visit the front desk prior to 1:00pm to arrange a time for housekeeping to enter the room while you remove your pet.
- If you leave your pet in the room, the do not disturb sign must be placed on the door.
- We are not responsible for pets left in rooms.
- In the event of an emergency or barking disturbing other guests, we will call the cell number provided at the bottom of this form. If called, you must return to the hotel immediately.
- There is a fee of $45.00 per night for up to two pets in the room.
- You will be responsible for any room damages incurred by your pet. These charges will be automatically added to your folio.
- If you're looking for a day care option for your fur baby while you're in town, we give two paws up to The Barking Lot, located just 7 minutes from the hotel! Be prepared by filling out your paperwork in advance by visiting them here.