Hotel Providence places the highest priority on the health and safety of our guests, patrons, employees and suppliers. As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop, we are collaborating and remain in close touch with the State and City Department of Health. We also continue to consult with experts in the field of public health and safety and infectious diseases, and are adhering to CDC guidelines and the World Health Organization. Electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant is used to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel.
BACKSTAGE KITCHEN + BAR
Here's what we're doing to keep you safe:
- All menus are disposed of after each guest.
- All tables are sanitized after each guest.
- We are limiting our capacity to 50%.
- All tables are placed in a socially distanct set up.
- Both are front of the house and back of the house teams wear masks at all times.
- We are limiting the size of parties that dine with us.
- All members of our team are screen for symptoms, and everyone's temperatures are checked daily.
- Our public areas are being sanitized every four hours.
- Condiments are being sanitized after each use.
- All plates and utensils are sanitized in a high-temperature wash.