HOTEL PROVIDENCE LOCATION
Hotel Providence is in the heart of downtown's arts and entertainment district. Step outside and browse shops full of eclectic discoveries, take in a show at the Providence Performing Arts Center, visit buildings that keep 350 years of history alive or explore the Universities of this historic city.
From I-95 North or South
- Take Exit 22A Downtown - Memorial Boulevard.
- Drive straight on Memorial Boulevard through four (4) traffic lights.
- At the 5th traffic light, turn right on to Westminster Street.
- Follow Westminster Street to the corner of Mathewson Street.
- Turn right on to Mathewson Street for valet parking.
- Local Airport: T.F. Green Airport (10 miles south)
- International airport: Logan Airport (55 miles east)
A vital link in the Northeast Corridor, is found in the Capital Centre Project, a 10-minute walk from our hotel, six (6) blocks away.
The Rhode Island Public Transit Authority, provides trolley service in downtown Providence and bus service across Rhode Island. Bus service is also available for tours of the city and state or for long-distance transportation to all points.
Whatever your preferred mode of transport - limousine, car rental, or taxi - all are close to our hotel and available at competitive rates.